The Rasmussen CXF Custom Embers Vanisher Vented Burner will offer a great look with the warm feel of a real fire with it's large ember bed and full flame burner. With the Valve Vanisher design it also raises the burner by 2 5/8", but eliminate the big black box that holds the ignition and centers your log set.
Valve Vanisher Features:
- Eliminates the off-centering or downsizing of the log set
- Heat sensitive controls now located in a cooler zone
- Raises burner by 2 5/8" creating a false floor underneath
- Factory assembled and tested
The burner pan is constructed of heavy 16-gauge steel, with 1/2" schedule-40 pipe for the main burner tube and 1/4" steel tubing for the ember booster. This burner can run on natural gas or propane and is available in many sizes to meet your needs. Each system comes complete with:
- Pan Filler
- Ember Magic
- Connector kit
- Damper clamp
- Remote Transmitter
The Electronic Ignition System is battery powered and uses a variable flame remote transmitter, allowing you to control the flame height of your fire. The Vanisher design has expertly located the valve and control module on the right/left sides of the unit so it is in the path of cool air and does not overheat.
- Material: 16 gauge steel
- Dimension: 18"fw x 12"rw x 10"d
- Set Size: 15", 16"
- Type: Vented
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas, Propane
- FP Type: Side Face
- Style: Logs Or Alterna (FireBalls, FireShapes, FireStones, FireDrops, FireGlitter)
- Ctns.: 1
- Weight: 28
- Certification: RIW
- BTU: 60K