Napoleon's S9 is a new contemporary EPA approved wood burning stove complete with a modern cast iron door and pedestal base in a metallic charcoal finish. The stove features a cabinet like "Easy Glide" ash drawer with a removable ash pan and lid for easy cleaning. The S9 also features a "secure lock" lever action door handle (with a removable handle shield) that remains in a convenient up position when the door is open, making refueling safe and easy. The S9 is the perfect wood burning stove for those wanting wood burning technology with a clean, contemporary look.
- Up to 85,000 BTU’s
- Removable stainless steel floating secondary air manifold
- Hidden hinges and extra large glass viewing area
- Contemporary EPA wood stove complete with contemporary cast door and cast pedestal base
- Precision “Easy Glide” ash drawer with removable ash pan complete
- with lid for convenient and easy disposal
- “Secure Lock” lever action door handle remains in a convenient up position while re-loading fuel
- Removable handle sleeve for added safety
- Convenient holder for handle sleeve located in slide out ash drawer
- Heavy duty 5/16″ firebox top
- Vortex™ combustion system
- Ceramic fiber baffle system
- Metallic charcoal finish
- Optional door accent trim in satin chrome plated finish
- The S9 comes complete, ready for installation
- Area Covered: 3,500 sq. ft.
- BTUs: 85,000
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Product Height: 32"
- Product Depth: 31 1/4"
- Product Width: 25 1/2"