The Napoleon High Country™ 7000 Wood Fireplace is inspired by European clean face design and features a huge viewing area. An exclusive counterbalanced ZERO GRAVITY™ door system operates the screen and heat radiating ceramic glass independently, allowing the fire to be viewed through either the glass, screen or both. The large firebox holds up to 50 lbs of wood and is lined with high density vermiculite. A powerful air wash system keeps the glass clean and the super-boost air induction ports sweep across the ember bed for extremely fast start-ups.
- Firebox aerodynamics allow you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room
- ZERO GRAVITY™ glass and screen doors have precision 4 way roller system that has been proven and tested to 50 years of operation
- ZERO GRAVITY™ glass and screen door operate independently
- Flue damper and outside air damper close 100% when not in use to minimize heat loss
- 10" diameter chimney allowed
- Steel andirons in charcoal finish standard
- Outside air control lever standard
- Glass swings open for easy cleaning
- Gloves included with unit
Lifetime Limited Warranty
The following materials and workmanship in your new NAPOLEON wood appliance are warranted against defects for as long as
you own the appliance. This covers: combustion chamber, heat exchanger, ceramic glass (thermal breakage only), gold plated parts
against tarnishing, porcelainized enameled components, aluminum extrusion trims, vortex baffl es, ash drawer and iron castings.
components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of
charge during the fi rst year of the limited warranty. This covers:
blowers, thermal switch, switches, wiring, fi rebrick, stainless
steel baffl e retainer, secondary air tubes and gasketing. *
Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the fi rst year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of
an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any
repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
Parts such as fi rebricks and baffl es should routinely be removed by the operator as part of the regular service and therefore, any
warranty replacement of these parts does not qualify for any labour allowances.