Napoleon® adds to their wood burning collection with the new EPI3TN EPA wood burning inserts. The EPI3TN has a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround. The EPI3’s give customers the option of a wood burning insert that will match any décor.
Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, the EPI3TN is perfect heating solutions for your home or cottage.
- Up to 55,000 BTU’s and heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- EPA certified to be one of the cleanest burning wood inserts available
- Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry, 300 sq. in.
- Full refractory lined firebox
- Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
- Rear rollers and oversized levelling screws make the EPI3TN easy to install
- Removable painted metallic black log retainer for easy cleaning
- Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance
- Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
- 6″ flue collar is detachable from outside or inside the firebox and adjustable to a 30° offset
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Heat Output: 55,000 Btu's
- Overall Depth: 13 3/4"
- Overall Height: 11 1/2"
- Overall Width: 20 7/8"