With its sleek, tall, slender design, the GD19 gas fireplace easily installs into smaller wall applications perfect for entranceways and corner wall installations. With the choice of a traditional log set and traditional facing kits or a river rock setting and contemporary facing kits, the GD19 now offers two entirely different looks. The GD19 features Napoleon's exclusive NIGHT LIGHT, electronic ignition with battery back-up and heat radiating ceramic glass. Either choice, traditional or modern, the GD19 is the perfect fireplace for smaller living spaces.
- Up to 11,500 BTU's and 45% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Exclusive PHAZER log set and glowing charcoal ember bed are so realistic they look like a real wood fire
- Exclusive NIGHT LIGHT illuminates the decorative firebox and logs even when the fireplace is off
- Compact size makes it ideal for raised kitchen applications
- Innovative design allows tightest corner installation available
- Top or rear venting allows for versatile installation options
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Hidden on/off switch is conveniently located on the bottom front panel
- Choice of either the realistic PHAZER log assembly or the river rock assembly
- 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas control for your peace of mind
- Heat radiating ceramic glass
- Optional contemporary facing kits available in painted black or brushed stainless steel finishes
- Optional traditional facing kits with Victorian ornamental insets are available in painted black or hammertone pewter finishes
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
- Optional on/off or modulating remotes available
- Approved for bathroom and bedroom bed sitting rooms
- Backed by President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fuel: Natural Gas
- Max Heat Output: 11,500 BTU
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Height: 34 1/8"
- Depth: 13 1/4"
- Vent Style: Rear/Top Vent