The EPA 1400C cast iron wood burning stove features Napoleon's advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. With an impressive 70,000 BTU's, the 1400C comfortably heats up to 2,000 square feet. The solid cast iron design boasts a European style, a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. An elegant and convenient lift top lid exposes the hotter surface of the stove's heavy gauge steel top ideal for quick cooking.
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency
- Napoleon's advanced wood burning technology
- Solid cast iron European design
- Solid cast iron hinged lid conveniently lifts up to allow pots or kettles to rest directly on the large, hot surface of the actual stove top
- Single arched cast iron door with ceramic glass
- Standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles
- Available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and traditional painted black
- Concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance
- 6 flue for economical installations
- Optional blower for added heat circulation
- Optional outside air kit
- Mobile home approved
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Area Covered: 1,400 sq. ft.
- BTUs: 70,000
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Product Height: 28 1/2"
- Product Depth: 27"
- Product Width: 28"