Napoleon’s 1100C cast iron stove features advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. The 1100C also feature a solid cast iron design that boasts a European style, a decorative door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. Built with confidence to last with fully welded seams and using the highest quality of materials; all covered under the Napoleon® President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. The 1100C is the perfect wood stove for those wanting a reliable heating source year after year.
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved with emissions as low as 4.1 grams per hour and 69.8% overall maximum heating efficiency – more heat with less fuel
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Available in a rich porcelain enamel Majolica brown or traditional painted black finishes
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small, dying fire
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions
- Ash dump with self closing door is readily accessible
- Concealed hinges
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Area Covered: 1,100 sq. ft.
- BTUs: 55,000
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Product Height: 28 1/2"
- Product Depth: 22 1/2"
- Product Width: 28"