Infratech In-Wall Control Dual Regulator with Wall Plate & Gang Box
Dual INF in wall heat control assemblies for indoor or protected outdoor areas. For 120 volt applications must use item #14 4105. For 240 volt applications must use #14 4205. Includes gang box and stainless steel face plate. 15 amp maximum load per switch.
The INF input regulator is considered an "Infinite Switch". It operates with a bi-metal contact. It pulses the heater on and off as the internal contact heats up and cools down. It is considered a coarse form of control and is commonly used for electric heaters.
#14 4105 and #14 4205 Control Dimensions and features:
- Gang Box: 4 3/4" h x 4 3/4" w x 2 1/4" d
- SS Plate: 5 1/2" h x 5 5/8" w
- 15 amp maximum load per switch
- #14-4105 for 120 volt
- #14-4205 for 240 volt
- Stainless Steel Face Plate
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Warranty
- Infratech products offer a wide variety of installation options and heating configurations, for an energy-efficient solution that blends seamlessly with your space