All of HPC's burner pans are made from high quality stainless steel to ensure quality and longevity. These rectangle bowl burner pans feature weep holes to assist water drainage and reduce risk of burner or system damage. These bowl pans measure 2-1/2" deep, with a 1-3/8" rim around the top; the other measurements listed indicate Inner Diameter of pan; this pan also has a 7/8" through hole in the center for the gas line.
Gas fire pit pans are a crucial component to maintain the safety and quality of your fire pit. Burner pans help support your burner ring- save money by reducing the amount of fire media (such as lava rock or fire glass) you would otherwise need to complete your fire pit. Pans also help to minimize fuel settling below the pan, and help your fire pit drain properly- failure to do so may result in personal injury or explosion.
Rectangle Bowl Stainless Steel Fire Pit Burner Pan Features:
- Weep Holes: Pre-cut holes help pan drainage, helping to increase the longevity of your burner and burner pan
- Stainless Steel Construction: Durable #304 stainless steel guarantees a quality product
- Through Hole - 7/8" through hole in the center of the pan for the burner and gas source
- Pan Type: Rectangle Bowl Pan
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Pan Size (Internal Diameter): 54"X16"