The Heatscope Weather Shield MHS-VS-WS4 is compatible with the MHS-VE2200, MHS-VT2200. The weather shield may be used with the radiator alone or with the radiator and radio control and/or the connecting element. Heatscope weather shields are recommended for open unprotected outdoor areas, exposed installation environments for all Heatscope Spot and Vision models.
The Benefits of Infrared Heaters are:
- Heatscope have all parts included such as the mounting hardware and Remote control.
- Produce more warmth more quickly.
- Heatscope have a minimal or no orange glow be effective up to a mounting height of 11 feet.
- For cover outdoor area or used with the weather shield.
- Lean clean design.
- Barely visible ambient light (0 to 600 lux max.)
- Designed for rooms and spaces requiring temporary heating.
- Developed and made in Germany.
2 Year Limited Warranty