Hargrove 15-inch Ember Burner (E-Burner) System - Manual Safety Pilot - Natural Gas Features (RGA 2-72, ANSI Z.21-84 CERTIFIED)
The Hargrove Ember Burner is designed to provide years of trouble-free service, and is constructed of heavy, 16guage steel for strength and longevity. The single burner tube distributes gas evenly throughout the Ember Burner, giving the flames movement as they waft through the Pedestal Grate and wrap around the logs. convincingly simulating the way real wood burns in a fireplace.
Versatile burner with high btu capacity and sizes up to 42″
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Ember Burner creates a realistic look
- Available in sizes 15 to 42 inches
Included In Kit
- Burner Pan
- Custom Grate
- Glowing Embers
- Sand(NG) or Vermiculite(LP)
- Volcanic Cinder
- Flex Connector Kit & Damper Clamp
- AF-CMT-PO Eco Cool Mount Safety Pilot Valve
- BTU Rating: 56,000 BTU/Hour
- RGA 2-72, ANSI Z.21-84 CERTIFIED
- Minimum Depth Required: 14"
- Minimum Height Required: 18"
- Minimum Front Width Required: 26"