These gas fire pit units are unfinished to allow for the customer to finish with stone, veneer, or stucco to match their surrounding. Shapes available in round, octagon, square, and linear. The housings take the guess work out of enclosure construction– especially with the difficult round and octagon shapes. These fire pits are 18” tall and are constructed of sturdy 22 gauge galvanized steel material, welded frame, a 1/2” Hardiboard shell, and weighs 150lbs.
- Unfinished enclosure
- Remote electronic fire pit insert
- These units require 120VAC or 24VAC.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote (578-C), Timers (694, 695, 696)
Ready-To-Finish Enclosure Specs
- 45" Diameter x 18” High
- Ready-To-Finish with tile, stone, brick, stucco or other approved material
- Fresh Air Vent
- Fire pit enclosure ships from North Carolina Warehouse on pallet.
Fire Pit Insert Specifications
- Pan is 25" Inner Diameter x 2-3/8" deep w/ 1-3/8" lip
- 18" Penta Burner / 125K BTU
- Fire pit insert ships from Ohio Warehouse
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (or smart phone on Hi/Lo Models. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch or remote