HPC certified Match Lit Fire Pit Inserts are constructed of robust #304 stainless steel, manual valve control allowing full flame adjustment. These certified gas fire pit inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity
- Flex line configuration
- Decorative key valve gas control - Match Lit
- UL Certified up to 65k Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan, burner, Decorative Key Valve with stainless steel mounting bracket and whistle-free flex line.
Round Bowl Type Pan Specifications
- Pan is 2-3/8" deep w/ 1-3/8" lip
- This style of pan is the most popular – available from the small 13" model to the large 43" version.
Model # / Description / BTU
PENTA13 MLFPK-FLEX – 13” Pan, 12” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 65k Btu
PENTA19 MLFPK-FLEX – 19” Pan, 12” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 65k Btu
PENTA25 MLFPK-FLEX – 25” Pan, 18” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 65k Btu
PENTA31 MLFPK-FLEX – 31” Pan, 18” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 65k Btu
How It Works:
Start Up: This is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.