24" Stainless Steel H-Style Burner With Manual Safety Pilot - Propane Gas - By American Fireglass
If your customers are looking to upgrade their fire feature and give it a more modern and stylish look, then introduce them to American Fireglass' 24" Stainless Steel H-Style Burner w/ Manual Safety Pilot (Propane Gas)! It's not only a beautiful and innovative change from the usual gas logs, but is sure to attract a lot of compliments!
Each burner kit comes with:
A 24" x 6" H-Style Burner - Our 24" H-burner is made of high quality stainless steel to ensure maximum durability and no rusting.
Manual Safety Pilot (Propane Gas) - Our manual safety pilot kits are designed for use with our H-burners and pan burners and are used for turning on and off the flame, as well as adjusting it to the desired height. The kit uses a thermocouple standing pilot system. As a safety precaution, the system's thermocouple only allows gas to flow into the main burner if a flame is detected. If no flame is detected, the flow of gas is turned off via the main gas valve. It includes a custom mounting bracket to adapt to different burner types.
The H-style fireplace burner kits work best under 2 - 4 inches of fire glass.
- Material: Hand crafted in the USA with high quality Painted Steel
- Type: H-style Burner
- Style: Contemporary
- Fuel Type: Propane Gas
- Length: 24"
- Width: 6”
- Weight: 3.00 lbs
- Location: Indoor and Outdoor
- Color: Stainless steel
- Venting Type: Fully Vented
- Unique Feature: Simple and efficient to use
- Fire glass: 2”-4” layer
- Items Included: 16" whistle free flex line & fittings for Propane gas only
- Heat rating: 125,000 B.T.U/Hour rating.
- Warranty: 5 Year manufacturer warranty
Manual Safety Pilot Specifications
- Description: Safety pilot kit for Propane Gas applications
- Weight: 5 Lbs
- Product Type: Safety pilot kit
- Location: Indoor ONLY
- Use in: Propane Gas Applications ONLY