18" Stainless Steel H-Style Burner With Manual Safety Pilot - Propane
If your clients are looking to upgrade their fire feature and give it a more modern and stylish look, then introduce them to American Fireglass' 18" Stainless Steel H-Style Burner Manual With Safety Piot (Propane)! It's not only a beautiful and innovative change from the usual gas logs, but is sure to attract a lot of compliments!
Each burner kit comes with:
A 18" x 6" H-Style Burner - Our 18" H-burner is made of high quality stainless steel to ensure maximum durability and no rusting. The burner tray also comes with drilled weep holes to prevent water accumulation.
Manual Safety Pilot (Propane) - Our manual safety pilot kits are designed for use with our H-burners and pan burners and are used for turning on and off the flame, as well as adjusting it to the desired height. The kit uses a thermocouple standing pilot system. As a safety precaution, the system's thermocouple only allows gas to flow into the main burner if a flame is detected. If no flame is detected, the flow of gas is turned off via the main gas valve. It includes a custom mounting bracket to adapt to different burner types.
The H-style fireplace burner kits work best under 2 - 4 inches of fire glass.
- Material: Hand crafted in the USA with high quality Stainless Steel
- Type: Tray
- Style: Contemporary
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Length: 18"
- Width: 6"
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Location: Indoor and Outdoor
- Color: Stainless steel
- Venting Type: Fully Vented
- Unique Feature: Simple and efficient to use
- Fire Glass Capacity: Varies per size of Tray
- Items Included: Only tray for Propane Gas
- Heat Rating: 75,000 B.T.U/Hour rating
- Warranty: 5 Year manufacturer warranty
Manual Safety Pilot Specifications
- Description: Safety pilot kit for Propane applications
- Weight: 5 Lbs
- Product Type: Safety pilot kit
- Location: Indoor ONLY
- Use in: Propane Applications ONLY