These certified gas fire pit inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and need for flame sensing.
- Flex line configuration
- Flame sensing - flame blows out, gas will turn off
- Spark ignition - No match required.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- U.L. Certified up to 140K Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly and whistle-free flex line.
Round Bowl Type Pan Specifications
- Pan is 2-3/8" deep w/ 1-3/8" lip
- This style of pan is the most popular – available from the small 13" model to the large 43" version.
Model # / Description / BTU
FPPK13-FLEX - 13” Pan, 12” Round Burner, 36” Flex Line, 90k Btu
PENTA19FPPK-FLEX- 19” Pan, 12” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 65k Btu
PENTA25FPPK-FLEX- 25” Pan, 18” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 90k Btu
PENTA31FPPK-FLEX- 31” Pan, 24” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 140k Btu
PENTA37FPPK-FLEX- 37” Pan, 30” Penta Burner, 36” Flex Line, 140k Btu