Bowl Type remote electronic ignition fire pit inserts are top of the line, heavy duty, stainless steel fire pits controlled with handheld remote or wall switch.
HPC Electronic Ignition fire pits are the only fire pit in U.S. & Canada certified up to 400k Btu.
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smart Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff.
Round Bowl Type Pan Specifications
- Pan is 2-3/8" deep w/ 1-3/8" lip
- This style of pan is the most popular – available from the small 13" model to the large 43" version.
Model # / Description / BTU
- 13SSEI/ 13" ID pan, 12" fire ring / 90K
- PENTA19EI/ 19" ID pan, 12" burner / 65K
- PENTA25EI / 25" ID pan, 18" burner / 125K
- PENTA31EI / 31" ID pan, 24" burner / 200K
- PENTA37EI / 37" ID pan, 30" HC burner / 250K
- PENTA43EI / 42.5” ID pan, 36” HC burner / 400K
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (or smart phone on Hi/Lo Models. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or smart phone.